In this eighth episode of the WowFactor Podcast, I feature Tony Ayebare, a graduate of Computer Science from Makerere University, previously a developer at Tugende Social and Kola Labs (Famous for the Matatu game app ) & the founder and CEO of the online butchery Uganda (rebranded to Corner Butchery), an e-commerce platform that focuses on the sale of meat and poultry products in Uganda).
In this interview with Tony Ayebare, we will go in-depth on:
- Challenges faced when starting online butchery
- The current state of e-commerce Uganda
- Reasons why businesses fail.
- This podcast is bound by a disclaimer, view it here
- This post was originally posted on the WowFactor Podcast (Mar 2020)